The advice and counsel we provide at Canal Street has helped an extremely diverse group of individuals and organizations address and solve complicated legal, political, and organizational challenges, including:
- passing federal legislation preserving the health care of retired minors;
- normalizing the regulation of dietary supplements;
- enabling the mergers of hospitals and satellite radio;
- protecting generic pharmaceuticals;
- increasing federal statutory protections against counterfeiting;
- enabling fair and effective drug testing in professional sports;
- defending our right to control who makes money off our names and identity; and
- drafting autobiographies, speeches, and political comedy, to name but a few.
What differentiates Canal Street Communications is not the creativity of what we would like to do but the effectiveness of what we have done.